Main Points to consider when joining:
* We are looking for positive, fun and talented people to participate – the industry needs a cross section of ethnicities, ages, faces, body styles and all sorts of skills, hobbies and experiences. If you have acting or live performance experience, that is a bonus.
* Families are also highly sort after, so get everyone to join, Mum Dad, bro, Sis and the Grandparents.
* Joining means you are agreeing to a 12 Month Exclusive Term with 15 Agency (Click here for our Terms and Conditions)
* This is casual work – we cant guarantee you any work, but we try to get you placed as much as possible
* A standard 20% Commission is retained by 15 Agency as per agreed industry rate (All fee details are provided prior to any audition)
* You can update your online profile 24/7
* Minors (Under 18) must have parent/guardian permission and must be the contact person – families are welcome to join
* You must be reliable and have transport to attend jobs and auditions
* You are asked to attend Auditions for our clients mid week or weekend (Usually between 10am-5pm normally 10 minutes only). If you aren’t available, let us know as soon as possible.
* We are currently only accepting registrations from people living in Auckland and Wellington.
Auckland Office : Neil – 021 444901